- General Certificate of Education (GCE) A-levels(A2)/International Advanced A-levels (IAL)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) in 3 academic subjects* including Mathematics with grades: AAB AND 3 General Certificate of Secondary Education ((I)GCSE) with final grades: A*-B (9-5). A total of 6 different subjects.
- Minimum grade of B for GCE A-level Mathematics. Applicants who do not meet the mathematics grade requirement may choose to take the IBA mathematics exam
- Minimum grade of B (5) for English (I)GCSE (First language). English language test (for applicants who have taken (I)GCSE English as second language)
- Applicants who do not meet these requirements will be placed in the lower tiers of the ranking
*Accepted subjects: All Languages, Accounting, Ancient History, Biology, Business (Studies), Chemistry, Classical Civilisation, Classical Studies, Computer Science, Digital Technology, Economics, Environmental Science / Technology, Further Mathematics, Geography, Government and Politics, History, History of Art, Islamic Studies, Latin, Law, Life and Health Sciences, Marine Sciences, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, Statistics.
Not accepted: Design & Technology, Drama, Theatre studies, Media Studies, Global Perspectives, General Paper, General Studies, Global Development.
Note: a maximum of one GCE A-level language is accepted.
Further Mathematics and Statistics are only accepted as an additional (4th) GCE A-level.
Information Technology and Computer Science cannot be combined.
- Granted for AAB or higher
Submit an official list of grades signed by your mentor or school representative. A screenshot or self-made Word/excel document with your grades will not be accepted. Make sure that RSM can see from your transcripts how the grades were determined. If your school uses a different grading system or different calculations, this should be clearly indicated otherwise you run the risk that your grades will be interpreted incorrectly.
- Predicted grades will not be used for the evaluation.
- Always include your GCSE certificates, AS grades/certificates and most recent grades
- If no AS grades/certificates are available, include an interim or progress report of grades obtained in the penultimate year
Are you in the final year of high school? RSM uses the AS grades (if applicable) or the grades of the penultimate year (year before your final year) and the grades you have obtained so far from your final year (until December) for the evaluation. This allows us to evaluate each applicant based on a full year of grades.
Have you graduated? The results of your GCE A-levels will be used to calculate your average grade.