Organisations with strong reputations are better able to attract the best and most appropriate stakeholders such as customers, investors and employees, so it’s logical that organisations attach great importance to building, maintaining and protecting their corporate reputations.
This three-day course in Reputation Management provides a comprehensive overview of the latest academic knowledge and best practices for managing reputations. It focuses specifically on topics such as:
- the academic theories behind the effect of reputation and its consequences in business practice
- can reputation managers be blamed for the humiliation of the financial industry during the credit crisis?
- reputation risk management
- the relationship between research into public opinion, its theories and reputation
- the pros and cons of methods for measuring reputation and how to transfer reputation research in your communication strategy and actions
- the effect of your organisation’s reputation on the behaviour of employees, financial audiences, governments, customers and recruitment stakeholders. the impact of advertising and news on reputation
- developing a professional strategy for managing your organisation’s reputation
Become familiar with most recent insights in the academic foundations of reputation management and learn how to apply this in daily practice in order to showcase clearly how you can impact business performance.
This programme is for professionals with an interest in:
- Corporate communication
- Reputation management
- Corporate affairs
It is recommended to have three or more years of work experience.
To be determined.
29-31 October 2019
09:30 - 17:00
€ 2,650 including tuition, course material and lunches. This fee does not include hotel accommodation.
Bayle (J) Building, campus Woudestein
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you require hotel accommodation in Rotterdam, we recommend Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, adjacent to the university.
- 45-30 days prior to the start date of the programme: due 25% of programme fee
- 29 – 8 days prior to the start date of the programme: due 60% of programme fee
- 7 days or less prior to the start of the programme: due 100% of programme fee
To receive full refund, the notice of cancellation must be received more than 45 days prior to the start of the programme (a charge of 10% costs is applicable). If the programme is cancelled, liability is limited to the programme fee.
The participant can be substituted by someone from the same organisation on the same course without extra costs.
This course can also be taken as part of RSM's part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication, a flexible and accredited master programme for communications professionals. Find out more: