Summer Course in Corporate Communication
Summer Course in Corporate Communication
The five-day Summer Course is a must-attend course for professionals with an interest in corporate communication. You will be presented with the latest developments, insights, and best practices in corporate communication and business administration from our academic faculty and visiting business practitioners.
After the course, you will be able to put your new knowledge, ideas and insights into practice for the benefit of your organisation and your career. During this course you will explore:
- Strategic Corporate Communication
- Corporate Branding
- Strategic Reputation Management
- Organisational Identity
- Leadership in Corporate Communication
"I really enjoyed the Executive Summer Course in Corporate Communication thanks to the highly qualified professors and spokespersons of international organisations which operate in complex environments. It was also very inspiring to meet and collaborate with other communication professionals."
Laurens Ohlenroth - Communications Manager at Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS)
"As a communications professional, one never stops learning because our field is in a constant state of flux. Academic theory and practical knowledge are closely intertwined in this course. It was very valuable for me to get in contact with other professionals and to learn from one another."
Karin Ooms – Business Partner Communication at KLM
The Executive Summer Course in Corporate Communication is designed for:
- Corporate communication professionals
- General managers
- Executives, consultants, analysts and general managers
This executive-level course offers working professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
Participants for this course are advised to hold at least a bachelor degree and 3+ years of working experience in the corporate communication field and related.
Joep Cornelissen is Academic Director of the MScCC programme and Professor of Corporate Communication & Management at RSM. The main focus of his research involves studies of the role of corporate and managerial communication in the context of innovation, entrepreneurship and change, and of social evaluations of the legitimacy and reputation of start-up and established firms.
Ansgar Zerfass is Professor and Chair in Strategic Communication at the Universität Leipzig. He has published 33 books and more than 300 journal articles, book chapters, and study reports papers in several languages.
More information about the teaching team is coming soon.
21-25 June 2021
The total costs for participation in the Executive Summer Course are € 5,550,-. Included are:
- The book ‘Corporate Communication: A Guide to Theory and Practice’, 6th edition, by Joep Cornelissen.
- Course reader with additional literature and presentation hand-outs;
- Full-service accommodation in the hotel: double room for single use, use of all the hotel facilities, all meals, drinks and snacks such as stated in the programme;
A hotel near the Erasmus campus
If you require hotel accommodation in Rotterdam, we recommend Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, adjacent to the university.
To receive a full refund, a written notice of cancellation must be send to email@example.com within a term of thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of the written confirmation of the registration, unless the start date of the course programme is within the term.
Accordingly, the cancellation fee is calculated as follows:
- 25% of the programme fee if the cancellation notice is received 30 days or more before the start date;
- 75% of the programme fee if the cancellation notice is received between 29 and 15 days before the start date;
- 100% of the programme fee if the cancellation notice is received 14 days or less before the start date;
- 100% of the programme fee if the cancellation notice is received after the programme has started.
For more details, please view here the complete General Terms and Conditions.
The participant can be substituted by someone from the same organisation on the same course without extra costs.
This course can also be taken as part of RSM's part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication, a flexible and accredited master programme for communications professionals. Find out more: