Respond to change driven by digital disruption by leveraging fundamental digital technologies and turning them into concrete business opportunities
Three days and
one conference day
10 - 12 December 2018
Collaboration between RSM and Delft University of Technology
After this programme, you will be able to:
- identify today and tomorrow’s disruptive digital technologies and their effect on your organisation’s business model
- translate disruptive technologies into business solutions by mastering key entrepreneurial methods
- develop a design-driven organisational culture that cultivates successful (digital) innovation
- become a confident, ethical and agile digital innovator for your company
- Access to RSM’s world-class academic research and expertise.
- Improve and validate your knowledge and experience.
- Learn from the experiences of your peers and extend your professional network.
- Work towards attaining your RSM Digital Transformation Diploma that includes a business improvement track coached by top faculty and a leading digital transformation consultancy firm.
The programme Digital Innovation is also a component of RSM's Diploma Programme in Digital Transformation.
Managers and professionals who want to lead innovation to cultivate value and a competitive advantage, and those who want to develop or implement a digital transformation. Senior managers, middle managers and entrepreneurs seeking an innovation-driven culture will find the programme useful.
€ 3,450 (excl. 21% VAT) including course materials and lunches. This fee does not include hotel accommodation.
10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. More information about the discount.
Cancellation notices must be received by email: email@example.com. The following cancellation fees apply:
- More than 14 days before the programme’s start date: 25% of the programme fee will be charged
- Between 14 and 7 days before the programme’s start date: 75% of the programme fee will be charged
- 7 days or fewer before the programme’s start date: 100% of the programme fee will be charged
- Cancellations received on or after the programme’s start date: 100% of the programme fee will be charged.
The participant can be substituted by someone from the same company on the same course without extra costs.
General terms and conditions
The programmes take place at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Bayle Building, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam.
If you require hotel accommodation in Rotterdam, we recommend Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, adjacent to the university.