Each year, RSM offers a limited amount of financial assistance to Executive MBA candidates. While the RSM Scholarship awards Committee evaluates each request on a case-by-case basis, in general, we base our evaluation on a candidate’s financial needs, unique or exceptional professional experience and previous academic performance . Current scholarships include:
- RSM Entrepreneur Award
- RSM Women in Business Award
- RSM Distinguished Expat in Business Award
- RSM Distinguished Dutch in Business Award
For more information on financial assistance possibilities, please contact Lida Dimitriou who will be happy to discuss the opportunities with you.
With the majority of our students getting company support, either in terms of financing or time, approaching your organisation is probably the first place to start. We have a sample Business Case you can download to assist with this.
At Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) we believe in and foster life-long learning. In recognition of this ideal, we are offering graduates from the RSM and EUR Bachelor and/or Master degrees a 10% MBA Lifelong Learning Award offered as a tuition fee waiver.
In order to be considered for this scholarship you must:
- be a RSM or EUR Alumni graduated from a Bachelor and/or Master programmes
- have completed and submitted your Executive MBA application according to the MBA admissions process and application deadline
- produce the required graduate diploma and transcripts from the RSM/EUR Bachelor and/or Master degree programmes at the time of applying to the programme.
- Has submitted graduate proof for the Bachelor and/or Master degree from the RSM or EUR as part of the MBA application process and that these have been verified by the RSM MBA Admissions Committee.
- Received a placement offer letter for one of RSM's MBA Programmes:
Executive MBA commencing January 2020
- Candidates who are recipients of this Award will not be eligible to any other Scholarships available via RSM.