Working at RSM
Our dedicated 625-member staff comes from diverse cultural, educational and career backgrounds. We’re convinced that business can and should play an important role in tackling the world’s biggest challenges, and that business education and research can help to bring positive change in the world. The activities in our academic and professional services departments are mission-driven to achieve this purpose by being creative, critical, caring and collaborative.
Why RSM is for you:
- Top-notch, international and dynamic. Being part of an organisation with a good reputation is good for your own reputation too. Are you ready to work at a top-ranked, international business school on a vibrant campus? Your colleagues can bring great new perspectives and experiences to the table. And Rotterdam is a pretty exciting city to work in too.
- Develop and grow. We support and stimulate you to actively shape your own future – in the academic world and beyond – through education and career development. You can also join TED Talks and presentations by renowned authors and leaders about global issues. So if you’re looking for professional and personal growth, you’ve found the right place.
- A caring community. Our prestigious business school is part of Erasmus University Rotterdam, and our generous benefits align with what’s important to you. We offer attractive employment conditions, and encourage and empower you to make a difference in our society and environment.
- Stay healthy. Receive a discount on your sports pass, and use campus facilities such as the library and food courts. There are also no-sweat workouts for you and your colleagues in the office every week.
- Fun and games. You can join lots of social events for staff, for example food tastings, a salsa workshop, a quiz or a sports day. You can also take advantage of campus activities for staff and students such as film screenings, a music festival and sustainability events.
Create or log in to your personal RSM account if you are interested in working at RSM.
- Tenure-track assistant professor in information systems
- Department of Technology and Operations Management
- Postdoc Position in Decision Neuroscience
- Department of Marketing Management
- Tuesday, 1 December 2020
- I WILL Student Assistant
- Corporate Marketing & Communication
- Thursday, 6 August 2020
- Lecturer in the area of Strategic Management and/or Entrepreneurship
- Department of Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- Tuesday, 15 September 2020
- ERIM Doctoral Programme Manager (0.6-0.8 FTE)
- Monday, 17 August 2020
- Assistant professor tenure track
- Department of Business-society Management
- Friday, 18 September 2020
- Student Assistant RSM IT Services
- Wednesday, 5 August 2020
- RSM IT Services Bayle
Are you a student with an interest in working in an highly international environment with skilled professionals? Do you have good communication and service skills? Then you might be the next Student Assistant RSM IT Services!