Working at RSM
Our dedicated 625-member staff comes from diverse cultural, educational and career backgrounds. We’re convinced that business can and should play an important role in tackling the world’s biggest challenges, and that business education and research can help to bring positive change in the world. The activities in our academic and professional services departments are mission-driven to achieve this purpose by being creative, critical, caring and collaborative.
Why RSM is for you:
- Top-notch, international and dynamic. Being part of an organisation with a good reputation is good for your own reputation too. Are you ready to work at a top-ranked, international business school on a vibrant campus? Your colleagues can bring great new perspectives and experiences to the table. And Rotterdam is a pretty exciting city to work in too.
- Develop and grow. We support and stimulate you to actively shape your own future – in the academic world and beyond – through education and career development. You can also join TED Talks and presentations by renowned authors and leaders about global issues. So if you’re looking for professional and personal growth, you’ve found the right place.
- A caring community. Our prestigious business school is part of Erasmus University Rotterdam, and our generous benefits align with what’s important to you. We offer attractive employment conditions, and encourage and empower you to make a difference in our society and environment.
- Stay healthy. Receive a discount on your sports pass, and use campus facilities such as the library and food courts. There are also no-sweat workouts for you and your colleagues in the office every week.
- Fun and games. You can join lots of social events for staff, for example food tastings, a salsa workshop, a quiz or a sports day. You can also take advantage of campus activities for staff and students such as film screenings, a music festival and sustainability events.
- Faculty Positions in Marketing
- Wednesday, 26 June 2019
- Marketing management
The department of marketing management at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM), seeks applications for tenure-track faculty positions at the Assistant level, and a tenured faculty position at the Associate or Full Professor level.
- Dean of Executive Education
- Friday, 7 February 2020
- Executive Education
We are looking for a Dean of Executive Education to join RSM and RSM B.V. as soon as possible, at the latest by summer 2020.
- Assistant professor tenure track
- Monday, 17 February 2020
- Business-Society Management
- Friday, 18 September 2020
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) invites applications for an assistant professor (tenure track) position in the department of Business-Society Management, starting in the spring or fall of 2021, depending on the availability of the selected candidate.
- PhD positions in Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Governance of Organisations, and Value-Based Organising
- Friday, 7 February 2020
- Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM) at Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- Wednesday, 1 April 2020
Each year ERIM initiates and starts a substantial number of new and internationally oriented PhD research projects. The focus is on pioneering and innovative research in the field of management and business research.
- MBA Programme Manager
- Wednesday, 5 February 2020
- Sunday, 1 March 2020
We are looking for a service-oriented individual who has the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment to join our MBA programme department as MBA Programme Manager (fulltime).
- Employer Relations Manager
- Friday, 31 January 2020
- RSM Career Center
- Saturday, 29 February 2020
Within the RSM Career Centre (CC) we are currently looking for an Employer Realtions Manager.