This Master Class will provide you with a practical, academically embedded toolkit, enabling you as a practitioner to create impact with employee communication.
The following topics will be addressed in this course:
- What is the role of employee communication?
- How to harmonise employee communication, other forms of communication and human resource management?
- Which methods can be used best to inform and motivate employees and create sustainable internal support for the strategy?
- What determines success in employee communication?
- How can communication be used to align employees with the new and existing strategies?
- Which pitfalls in aligning employees with strategy exist and how can they be solved?
- You will be introduced to the concept of strategic alignment and learn how to place it in an organisational context;
- You will compare different methods for gathering internal intelligence as well as several tactics how to implement the new strategy;
- You will learn about the contribution of communication in creating internal support;
- You will examine the concepts of corporate silence and dominant logic.
This Master Class is designed for professionals in corporate communication, strategic communication, internal communication and human resource management. The classroom comprises of a diverse group of accomplished, driven and open-minded professionals from Europe and beyond, working in various communication positions in the public and private sector, NGOs and consultancies.
Participants for this course are advised to hold at least 3+ years of working experience.
To be determined.
10-12 December 2019
09:30 - 17:00
The course fee: € 2.600,-, includes tuition, course material and lunches
Bayle (J) Building, campus Woudestein
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you require hotel accommodation in Rotterdam, we recommend Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, adjacent to the university.
- 45-30 days prior to the start date of the programme: due 25% of programme fee
- 29 – 8 days prior to the start date of the programme: due 60% of programme fee
- 7 days or less prior to the start of the programme: due 100% of programme fee
To receive full refund, the notice of cancellation must be received more than 45 days prior to the start of the programme (a charge of 10% costs is applicable). If the programme is cancelled, liability is limited to the programme fee.
The participant can be substituted by someone from the same organisation on the same course without extra costs.
This course can also be taken as part of RSM's part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication, a flexible and accredited master programme for communications professionals. Find out more: