This Master Class will provide you with a practical, academically embedded toolkit, enabling you as a practitioner to create impact with employee communication.
The following topics will be addressed in this course:
- What is the role of employee communication?
- How to harmonise employee communication, other forms of communication and human resource management?
- Which methods can be used best to inform and motivate employees and create sustainable internal support for the strategy?
- What determines success in employee communication?
- How can communication be used to align employees with the new and existing strategies?
- Which pitfalls in aligning employees with strategy exist and how can they be solved?
- You will be introduced to the concept of strategic alignment and learn how to place it in an organisational context;
- You will compare different methods for gathering internal intelligence as well as several tactics how to implement the new strategy;
- You will learn about the contribution of communication in creating internal support;
- You will examine the concepts of corporate silence and dominant logic.