The RSM Experience
One of Europe’s most international and highly-regarded business schools, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is a popular choice for exchange students from RSM’ partner schools around the world. The International Office at RSM facilitates exchange programmes for both bachelor and master students and works closely with its' colleagues responsible for exchanges on MBA level.
As an exchange student at RSM, you'll live and learn in a global environment, a result of the diverse student body enrolled in our programmes, the commercial nature of our host-country, and the large number of students who come to the school each year on an international exchange programme.
You will be offered:
- top-class professors in RSM's globally oriented school,
- a curriculum entirely taught in English,
- global classmates representing 40 up to 80 nationalities,
- a lively and close-knit student body,
- a buddy system,
- appealing guest speakers from the corporate world,
- a stimulating and interactive learning environment in one of the most vibrant cities of the Netherlands, Rotterdam!
As an exchange student you have access to:
- Accommodation, either on of off campus. Rotterdam is an ideal location - an international corporate hub at the commercial heart of Europe,
- RSM Career Centre, the link to local and international companies for all RSM students,
- Language courses including Dutch for beginners offered by the Language and Training Centre (LTC),
- Academic, recruitment and social events organised by our RSM Study Association STAR and university-wide, Erasmus Student Network Rotterdam. See for more, the related links to the right.
- Cultural activities, organised by Studium Generale,
RSM can only welcome exchange students which are studying at one of RSM's partner schools and who are nominated by their home university. Interested students should therefore always contact their International Office at the home university first.