Who is this programme for?
Are you passionate about developing ideas for new products or services and eager to start your own business? Are you ambitious enough to transform an existing organization; to renew it and scale it up? If yes, Strategic Entrepreneurship (MScSE) is the master program for you. It is a one-year full-time programme open to bachelor students in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Science and Business, and Engineering.
What does this programme offer?
It provides you with the entrepreneurial skills that are necessary to succeed in the global market. The program is tailored for action-based learning. This means that theories of entrepreneurial strategies are combined with first-hand experience of the entrepreneurial process either in the form of starting a new venture or renewing an existing organization. We support you in the process of becoming an entrepreneur by fostering your critical and creative thinking, improving your decision-making skills in the context of uncertainty, and enhancing your interpersonal skills (including cross-cultural communication and negotiation). Such a skillset is in high-demand in the current job market, which emphasizes the hiring of self-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Upon graduating, students receive RSM’s Master of Science degree in Strategic Entrepreneurship. Combining the ability to make decisions under uncertainty with an eye for new opportunities, and a drive for action will give you a head start in the job market and as an entrepreneur.
Key features of MScSE
- Learn to make a difference by creating and implementing opportunities in either new or existing organizations
- Take an entrepreneurial attitude towards your own learning, in small-scale interactive classes and hands-on projects.
- Master the application of rigorous scientific methods in experiential projects.
- Participate in a science-based hands-on curriculum, taught by enthusiastic and international faculty.
- Get start-up support from our sister organization, Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship.
- Build your network by interacting with entrepreneurs, alumni, investors, scale-up companies and other practitioners.
- Receive career coaching.
- Join RSM’s MSc Strategic Entrepreneurship programme, which ranks among the best master degrees in entrepreneurship worldwide according to Eduniversal’s international review of best master programmes.
Entrepreneurs make a difference - do it!