Your future career
Your future career
How do you set yourself apart from other high achievers in the competition for top jobs?
Our MSc Finance & Investments Advanced Career Development Programme helps you to identify and attain your immediate, mid- and long-term career objectives. We use individual coaching, workshops and career events to give you close contact, such as speed interviews and company visits, with our corporate partners and with members of the RSM alumni network and practitioners from the finance and investments sector.
Your career development journey begins with personal reflection, focusing on your interests and motivations. You will develop your knowledge of the financial job market, functions, companies and industries. Once you have targeted your preferred roles and sectors, together we work to prepare your applications for internships and jobs.
Students have successfully found a suitable internship in the industry. Offers are received from the following companies:
- Corporates: Google, de Ruijter, Janoschka Holding
- Banking: ABN AMRO (3 students), Rabobank (3 students), ING (2 students), NIBC, Commerzbank, Triodos Bank, BHF Bank
- Investment banking: Goldman Sachs (3 students), Rothschild (2 students), Kempen & Co, Houlihan Lokey
- Stock exchange: IEX Group
- Venture capital firms: INKEF Capital
- Private equity: Golding Capital Partners
- Asset management: Allianz Rotterdam
- Management consulting: A. T. Kearney, The Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey & Company, Oaklins
- Banking: Rabobank, ABN AMRO, FMO
- Investment banking: Rabobank (6 students), JPMorgan (4 students), HSBC (3 students), Rothschild, Credit Suisse (2 students), Citi, Deutsche Bank, Kempen & Co (2 students)
- Management consulting: A. T. Kearney, Deloitte, McKinsey & Company, KPMG, Oliver Wyman, Accuracy (2 students)
- Corporate: Amazon, ASML
Our corporate partners include companies from corporate and investment banking, consultancy, multinational consumer goods and financial services.