Learn more about student life
Degree: MSc Global Business & Sustainability
Duration: 12 months
Start: September 2020
- 36% international students in programme
- 92% of graduates employed within 3 months after graduation
- Examples of your future job titles: Sustainability Consultant, ESG Financial Analyst, Sustainability Manager
Who is this programme for?
This programme is designed for ambitious young bachelor graduates who want to help tackle sustainability challenges in business and society. You are a new generation of leaders with the capacity to think critically about business strategies, and create new sustainable business models for the future.
This programme brings you into close contact with the global frontrunners in corporate sustainability, with governmental organisations and with the non-profit sector. RSM graduates are equipped for an international business career with meaningful impact in a wide variety of sectors.
The MSc Global Business & Sustainability was rated as a ‘Top Programme’ by the Keuzegids Masters 2019 (an independent Dutch study choice guide).
What does this programme offer?
RSM believes that business can scale up global sustainability efforts to create a safe and just operating space for humanity and achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
In this master programme, you will examine how businesses create proactive strategies to deal with issues such as resource scarcity and climate threats. You will also discover how to innovate to create and deliver value to people, planet and profit.
Learn the latest knowledge and ideas of sustainable business through a blend of theoretical perspectives, and by exploring the latest cutting-edge advancements of practice.
During the programme, you will:
- learn how firms can embed sustainability into the core of their international operations,
- investigate how new social enterprises are changing the face of industries,
- collaborate to tackle grand challenges and implement new circular and inclusive business models,
- take a practical and critical approach to sustainability issues to form an understanding of how global firms can effectively manage their social and natural capital dependencies, and unlock new opportunities for competitive advantage,
- experience interactive learning such as live business cases, critical debate, simulations and field visits.