Learn more about student life
Degree: MSc Marketing Management
Duration: 12 months
Start: September 2020
- 45% international students in programme
- 95% of graduates employed within 3 months after graduation
- Examples of your future job title: Accountmanager, brand manager, product manager
Who is this programme for?
This one year, full-time programme is for recent bachelor graduates with a background in business administration, economics, marketing or communication and the ambition to gain in-depth knowledge of marketing management and how it functions as a key driver of a company’s performance.
What does this programme offer?
It gives insights into consumer behaviour and practical tactics for integrating this knowledge into solid marketing strategies. RSM’s MSc in Marketing Management focuses on a key functional area to give you an excellent preparation for a top management role. RSM is one of Europe's top tier business schools and offers a truly international environment, with students, professors, and researchers from around the globe.
On graduating, students receive RSM’s MSc degree in Marketing Management.
Key Features of MSc Marketing Management:
- There is a close connection between the academic program and exciting career trajectories, thanks to our elective tracks and the involvement of companies in our courses. We help you towards your goal of becoming a successful and responsible professional.
- Our research-focused faculty, among the most productive in the world, bring the latest insights into the classroom to ensure that the content of the courses reflects the latest theories of customer behavior and the latest technologies.
- Our course portfolio is updated every year to reflect the changing marketing landscape. Many of the electives we teach today could not have been taught 10 or even 5 years ago. The timeliness of the topics is another way in which we link the academic programs to marketing jobs, our first selling point, and it is possible thanks to our research-focused faculty, the second selling point.