Learn more about student life
Degree: MScBA, Specialisation Master in Management
Duration: 12 months
Start: September 2021
- 78% international students in programme
- 86% of graduates employed within 3 months after graduation
- Examples of your future job title: Digital optimization specialist, product manager, management consultant
***The application has already been closed for the fulltime Master in Management programme. To Dutch students: we'd like to draw your attention to the part-time version of this programme.
You already have specialist knowledge from your bachelor. And now you want to carry this into the business world. In this one-year master programme, you will learn and integrate all aspects of general management and business administration from academics and practitioners – and how you can kick off your career in the business world. You’ll develop into a young professionals with self-awareness and self-confidence of what you are able to achieve within a year.
Like you, your classmates haven’t studied management yet either. Like you, they also have impressive study backgrounds. This is a really valuable part of your shared learning journey: you can learn a lot from your fellow students’ experience and knowledge. You’ll become a fully-fledged business professional through this combination of academic theory, interactive classroom sessions and diverse team assignments.
It’s not an easy ride; you and your classmates must work hard. But graduates say how much they value their ‘intense experience’ of this programme, and are astonished by how much they can achieve in a short space of time. The courses are a combination of lectures, group projects and assignments. Your instructors are open-minded and keen on discussing your ideas. You’ll explore not only theory, but learn how to apply business knowledge in practice through assignments right away.
This Master in Management allows you to broaden your horizon, boost your CV, and actively find your own path when combining your specialist bachelor study with your business master. That’s why graduates from this programme start working in very diverse industries quickly, for example in consulting, operations or marketing at a multinational or SME. Recent graduates took an average of under three months to find a job, some of them through an internship as part of the programme. Find out more in the graduate report.
- combine your bachelor studies with your new business skills and create your own career path.
- be part of a truly international classroom and develop cross-cultural collaboration in teams, enabling intense exchange of perspectives.
- train problem-solving skills and communication skills in the ‘real’ business world in the four-month living management project.
- open up to new perspectives on business, and develop a broader interest for your own career.
- learn from passionate, knowledgeable and down-to-earth professors, who encourage active participation.
- earn a highly relevant MSc degree in business administration from one of Europe's top business schools.
The MiM programme adds business skills at master level to your non-business bachelor degree. Whatever your bachelor study was about, this is your opportunity to create a huge advantage on the job market by combining what you already know with management skills. In this challenging one-year master, you will learn the what, why and how of management practices. So if you have an open mind, then you can make the most of this, and explore which domain of management appeals to you the most. Dutch-speaking students can also choose a similar two-year, part-time version of this programme.
Sanne Iggstrom (MScBA Master in Management 2020)
“I wanted to bridge my previous psychology studies with business, to be able to expand my knowledge in a completely new field. What I enjoy most about the programme is the diversity in the cohort. We’re being pushed to take different perspectives to challenges, and collectively coming to a conclusion. We combine our previous educational backgrounds into creating unique outcomes. MiM truly exposes you to opportunities I thought I would never have. It’s a challenging programme, but I have gained so much insight, and grown so much as a person.”