RSM consistently achieves a competitive position in national and international rankings for schools and programmes.
The Financial Times is generally considered to be the world’s leading provider of business school rankings at both school and programme level. In the FT European Business School ranking, RSM enjoys a top 10 position. RSM’s MBA programme is 11th in Europe and our MSc in International Management takes 11th position worldwide.
Other international rankings in which RSM is featured include:
- Business Week for MBA
- Which MBA? (The Economist), for MBA
- Corporate Knights Better World MBA ranking, for MBA
- Forbes for International One-Year MBA
- Shanghai / ARWU for economics and business
- US News & World Report for the Best Global Universities for Economics and Business
- QS World University Ranking for accounting, finance, social sciences and management
- QS World University Ranking for business management studies
In the Netherlands, the leading rankings are provided by Elsevier and Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs. They use data from the Nationale Studenten Enquête and other sources. Both rankings reflect several measurements at BSc and MSc programme level and provide information about student satisfaction and professors’ opinions.
Erasmus University (EUR), of which RSM is a part, participates in a wide array of university rankings. Here are EUR’s rankings.