The part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication is a modular programme. Participants can pay per module or for the entire cycle. The total programme fee is €29,950 in 2022.
If you register now for the complete programme you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the tuition fee. Find out more in our general terms and conditions, at the section Terms of payment.
The detailed fees*:
|Part I|| |
Winter foundation course in corporate communication
Summer foundations course in corporate communication**
|Part II|| |
Advanced elective courses
One three-day advanced elective course
(you must complete at least six electives for your master degree)
|Part III||Study trip New York (including travel and accommodation)|| |
|Part IV||Thesis supervision|| |
* A non-refundable application fee of €50 will be added to the first invoice for all new admissions.
** If you follow the summer foundation course, the total fee will be €31,700 in 2022.
- MCC alumni receive a 10% discount and receive for the first course after graduation 500 euro additional discount.
- Alumni from RSM and Erasmus University receive a 5% discount. RSM alumni are students who have completed either a Bachelor of Science, Master of Science and/or PhD.
- Internal employees from RSM and Erasmus University receive 15% discount on the tuition fee.
What do fees cover?
Fees do not cover travel to and accommodation in Rotterdam for the on-campus modules and activities.
There are no scholarships available through RSM or other scholarship programmes for these courses or the master. There is only one exception; if you are awarded a scholarship by your country of residence that can be applied to any type of master degree and covers the complete fee, then you can use this to finance the programme.
To receive a full refund, a written notice of cancellation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within a term of thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of the written confirmation of the registration, unless the start date of the course programme is within the term.
Accordingly, the cancellation fee is calculated as follows:
- 25% of the programme fee if the cancellation notice is received 30 days or more before the start date;
- 75% of the programme fee if the cancellation notice is received between 29 and 15 days before the start date;
- 100% of the programme fee if the cancellation notice is received 14 days or less before the start date;
- 100% of the programme fee if the cancellation notice is received after the programme has started.
For more details, please view here the complete General Terms and Conditions.
Tax Return on Study Expenses
The Dutch government encourages lifelong learning and studying by making the costs deductible in the income tax return. This means that the expenses incurred for study geared towards a future profession are deductible up to a maximum of €15,000. There are conditions around these deductive costs. As of the 2022 tax year, tax deductions for your study costs will no longer be possible.
For more information about tax refund please contact our programme management or your tax advisor, or see the website of the Dutch tax authority.