Your future career
Your future career
There is an increasing demand from companies for graduates with a deep knowledge and understanding of the strategic value of information: the career prospects for business information management students today are excellent.
The following job descriptions are frequently applied to our graduates working for large or multinational companies or consultancy firms:
- Information Managers who analyse and implement information solutions for companies;
- Business Consultants who advise managers to develop business applications to create value;
- Business Analysts who analyse and implement new ways of doing business;
- IT Consultants who advise managers on how to develop new IT-enabled solutions;
- Business Development Managers who develop new IT-enabled business models;
- Project Managers who initiate, direct, and manage projects in and between companies;
- Management Trainees who usually follow a two-year ‘training on the job’ programme and will continue their career in a management position.
Graduates work in the following sectors:
- Management Consultancy (33%);
- Software and Computing Services (19%);
- Technology, Multi-media, and Telecom (12%);
- Banking (9%);
- Energy, Oil and Gas Services (6%);
- Food, Drink, and Tobacco (4%);
- Other Sectors (17%).
Our top employers include:
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (12%);
- Accenture (11%);
- LogicaCMG (11%);
- EUR (8%);
- Solvision (8%);
- Cap Gemini Invent (7%);
- Deloitte & Touch (7%);
- ABN AMRO (5%);
- IBM (5%);
- KPN (5%);
- Shell (5%);
- Akzo Nobel (4%);
- ING Bank (4%);
- KPMG (4%);
- Oracle (4%).
Many students find positions within multinational firms and organisations, partially thanks to relationships they have developed with representatives from the world of business – as well as peers – during the programme’s corporate and other networking events. Students applying for jobs in their home countries are equipped with knowledge and skills to take with them.
You can read more about our graduates and their career progress from their public LinkedIn profiles.
Tip: you can see more of our graduates’ profile information if you are not signed in to your LinkedIn account. Sign out of LinkedIn, then click the links.