How to apply?
Application to the part-time PhD Programme is open throughout the year, though course modules start in September each year.
To apply to the part-time PhD programme candidates need to submit the following documents:
- BSc and MSc or MBA diploma + grade list
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Copy of passport
- Proof of English, i.e. the results of a TOEFL or IELTS test not older than two years
- A 2-4 page research proposal, detailing the main topic/research question of your intended research, what is new about it, why it is important, and what new insights you plan to deliver
- A shortlist of RSM faculty (max 3) that would potentially be interested in your project
- Optional: a letter of recommendation from your intended promotor at RSM
After we have received your documents, your degrees will be checked for eligibility for the programme. When meeting all the requirements, the Admissions Committee together with the academic departments will review the application package and select the best candidates. Selection will be based on overall excellence and fit with the ongoing research streams of RSM faculty.
If you wish to start with the programme in September 2019, your application package should be submitted on 1 March 2019, at the latest to email@example.com