Please find below a schedule of open programmes related to corporate communication, reputation management and related disciplines. Except for the Winter & Summer Course, all other programmes take place at RSM's campus in Rotterdam and require only 3 days of presence.
- Winter Course in Corporate Communication | 21-24 January 2019
- Navigating the New Media Landscape | 12-14 February 2019
- Organisational Change | 19-21 March 2019
- Thought Leadership | 16-18 April 2019
- Summer Course in Corporate Communication | 17-21 June 2019
- Leadership & Communication | 25-27 June 2019
- Strategic Communication | 24-26 September 2019
- Reputation Management | 29-31 October 2019
- Co-Creation & Stakeholder Engagement | 10-12 December 2019
- You will be able to put into practice what you have learned
- You will be presented the latest research, in a clear and understandable manner
- The faculty for all programmes include world-class academics from various backgrounds, which ensures high-quality teaching
- Visiting business practitioners are highly experienced and share their practical knowledge with you
- Expand your network, and learn from other professionals.
These open programmes can also be taken as part of RSM's part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication. This is a flexible and accredited master programme for communications professionals, which can easily be combined with a career. Find out more: