Please find below an overview of executive open programmes related to corporate communication.
Except for the Executive Summer Course, all other programmes take place at the main RSM campus in Rotterdam and require only 3 days of presence.
- Executive Summer Course in Corporate Communication (18-22 June 2018)
- Digital Communication (26-28 June 2018)
- Persuasive Communication (25-27 September 2018)
- Corporate Branding (15-17 October 2018)
- Crisis Communication (13-15 November 2018)
- Essentials of Financial Markets and Communication (11-13 December 2018)
- You will be presented the latest research, in a clear and understandable manner
- The faculty for all programmes include world-class academics from various backgrounds, which ensures high-quality teaching
- Visiting business practitioners are highly experienced and share their practical knowledge with you
- Opportunity to expand your network and to learn from other professionals
- You will be able to put into practice what you have learned
Interested in an executive master degree?
These open programmes can also be taken as part of RSM's part-time Executive Master of Science in Corporate Communication (MScCC). This is a highly flexible master programme for communication professionals, which can easily be combined with a career. Find out more: Executive MScCC