Please find below a schedule of open programmes related to corporate communication, reputation management and related disciplines. Except for the Winter & Summer Course, all other programmes take place at RSM's campus in Rotterdam and require only 3 days of presence.
- Finance for Communication Professionals | 22, 25 and 29 June 2020 (online course)
- Mini masterclass Story-Based Inquiry | 23, 30 June and 7, 14 July 2020 (online course)
- Digital Communication | 1-3 September 2020
- Persuasive Communication | 22-24 September 2020
- Leadership Communication | 30 sept, 1 & 2 Oct 2020
- Crisis Communication | 11-13 November 2020
- Issues Management and Public Affairs | 17-19 November 2020
- Co-creation and Stakeholder Engagement | 8-10 December 2020
- You will be able to put into practice what you have learned
- You will be presented the latest research, in a clear and understandable manner
- The faculty for all programmes include world-class academics from various backgrounds, which ensures high-quality teaching
- Visiting business practitioners are highly experienced and share their practical knowledge with you
- Expand your network, and learn from other professionals.
These open programmes can also be taken as part of RSM's part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication. This is a flexible and accredited master programme for communications professionals, which can easily be combined with a career. Find out more: