Please find below a schedule of open programmes related to corporate communication, reputation management and related disciplines. Except for the Winter & Summer Course, all other programmes take place at RSM's campus in Rotterdam and require only 3 days of presence.
- Finance for Communication Professionals | 22, 25 and 29 June 2020 (online programme)
- Mini masterclass Story-Based Inquiry | 23, 30 June and 7, 14 July 2020 (online programme)
- Digital Communication | 1, 2 and 7 September 2020 (online programme)
- Persuasive Communication | 22, 23 and 28 September 2020 (online programme)
- Leadership Communication | 1, 5 and 7 October 2020 (online programme)
- Crisis Communication | 11-13 November 2020
- Issues Management and Public Affairs | 17-19 November 2020
- Co-creation and Stakeholder Engagement | 8-10 December 2020
- Winter Foundation Course in Corporate Communication | 18-21 January 2021
- Strategic Management for Communication Professionals | 8-10 February 2021
- Corporate Branding | 22-24 March 2021
- Organisational Change | 20-22 April 2021
- Employee Communication | 18-20 May 2021
- Summer Foundation Course in Corporate Communication | 21-25 June 2021
More courses will be added soon...
- You will be able to put into practice what you have learned
- You will be presented the latest research, in a clear and understandable manner
- The faculty for all programmes include world-class academics from various backgrounds, which ensures high-quality teaching
- Visiting business practitioners are highly experienced and share their practical knowledge with you
- Expand your network, and learn from other professionals.
These open programmes can also be taken as part of RSM's part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication. This is a flexible and accredited master programme for communications professionals, which can easily be combined with a career. Find out more: