Please find below a schedule of open programmes related to corporate communication, reputation management and related disciplines. Except for the Winter & Summer Course, all other programmes take place at RSM's campus in Rotterdam and require only 3 days of presence.
- Strategic Communication | 24-26 September 2019
- Reputation Management | 29-31 October 2019
- Crisis Communication | 19-21 November 2019
- Employee Communication | 10-12 December 2019
- Winter Foundation Course in Corporate Communication | 20-23 January 2020
- Corporate Branding | 10-12 February 2020
- Financial for Communication Professionals | 17-19 March 2020
- Digital Communication | 14-16 April 2020
- Summer Foundation Course in Corporate Communication | 15-19 Juni 2020
These masterclasses are scheduled for the 2nd half of 2020:
- Persuasive Communication (22-24 September 2020)
- Leadership Communication (29, 30 sept, 1 Oct 2020)
- Organisational Change (27-29 October 2020)
- Issues Management and Public Affairs (17-19 November 2020)
- Co-creation and Stakeholder Engagement (8-10 December 2020)
More programme information is coming soon.
- You will be able to put into practice what you have learned
- You will be presented the latest research, in a clear and understandable manner
- The faculty for all programmes include world-class academics from various backgrounds, which ensures high-quality teaching
- Visiting business practitioners are highly experienced and share their practical knowledge with you
- Expand your network, and learn from other professionals.
These open programmes can also be taken as part of RSM's part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication. This is a flexible and accredited master programme for communications professionals, which can easily be combined with a career. Find out more: