The part-time Executive Master in Corporate Communication is designed to provide communications professionals with strategic, leadership, and management skills as well as in-depth knowledge of corporate communication, reputation management and related disciplines. Academic insights are combined with practical knowledge from business practices to ensure real-world value for your career.
Increase your value
This programme is for professionals in corporate communication, reputation management and related disciplines. It covers more aspects and skills in corporate communications than any other English-taught executive master in the Netherlands. The programme is internationally oriented and brings together students from Europe and beyond.
You can choose electives to provide you with a specialised learning programme, tailoring them to your own interests, or to match the skills that your organisation needs, and you will learn from experienced external speakers from international companies and organisations as well as RSM’s world-class academics.
Start the programme at any moment, and follow it at your own pace alongside a career.
A unique experience
- learn from world-renowned faculty and leading business practitioners;
- gain cross-cultural perspectives from working with your international peers;
- get a global network for knowledge sharing and life-long learning;
- choose from an extensive portfolio of elective courses;
- put your new knowledge into practice immediately;
- study when it suits you with our flexible format.