Length: Four to five years
Start: September 2020
- Thorough training in research methods and skills in year one
- A 20 ECTS course programme, organised in modules
- A programme of theoretical foundations as well as a strong methodological basis organised into manageable modules
- Supervision and coaching by RSM’s top research faculty
- Access to RSM’s excellent research facilities, electronic journals and databases, as well as its world-class conference events and research seminars
- Your PhD thesis produced as a professionally produced electronic manuscript and printed book, and a formal public defence ceremony
New knowledge from research is always needed in business. Sometimes, the best person to carry out that research is you.
Business professionals interested in further developing their academic skills while researching their own business activity or industry can now take part in academic study and research at the same time as working. This new four-to-five year programme leads to a PhD degree from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM).
RSM’s Part-time PhD Programme in Management (PT PhD) started in September 2015. It has the academic rigour of a full-time PhD degree, and produces new and practical knowledge that can be absolutely relevant to your particular area of business.